2014 Vixens Membership

Hobson
    20 Sep 2013 at 10:25 am

http://melbournevixens.com.au/news/news.asp?nid=474

2014 Melbourne Vixens Memberships On Sale

The Melbourne Vixens are delighted to announce that 2014 Melbourne Vixens Memberships are now on sale for the 2014 ANZ Championship season.
    Continuing to grow the sport of netball, this year the Vixens enjoyed unmatched support from its loyal fan base in Victoria with a record 2,856 members, and a league record regular season home crowd attendance of 8,480 in Round 14 against the West Coast Fever.

The Vixens will play six home games at Hisense Arena, with the season opener kicking off on Sunday 2 March against a new look Northern Mystics outfit.

Vixens head coach Simone McKinnis said the team relished playing in front of a vocal home crowd and the support of the members was invaluable throughout the season.

“Playing in front of 8000 people doesn’t happen too often in netball but it is something that other teams now have to factor in when they come to play in Melbourne,”McKinnis said.

“We have an extremely loyal supporter base that are behind the team all year round and we love playing our best netball in front of them.”

With membership allocations expanding every season, the Vixens are excited to host an inaugural Melbourne Vixens Members Appreciation Day.

There is also a variety of membership packages on offer to cater for all netball fans across the state and around Australia, with Melbourne Vixens members receiving exclusive benefits for every member that comes on board.

The Melbourne Vixens 2014 Membership packages can be downloaded from the “membership” section at http://www.melbournevixens.com.au or contact 1300 VIXENS (84 93 67).

2014 Melbourne Vixens Team

Madison Browne

Tegan Caldwell

Bianca Chatfield

Catherine Cox

Erin Hoare

Karyn Howarth

Kate Moloney

Elissa MacLeod

Geva Mentor

Caitlyn Strachan

Amy Steel

Joanna Weston

Coach: Simone McKinnis

Assistant Coach: Diane Honey

gekajo
    20 Sep 2013 at 11:36 am

Hopefully we’ll get a little more bang for our buck next season. $10 (or was it 10% discount?) discount voucher for the highest level of membership was bit stingy IMO.

Vivant
    20 Sep 2013 at 11:44 am

I’ve re-signed and yeah the extras last year compared to what I saw from other teams were a bit stingy.

Vivant
    20 Sep 2013 at 11:45 am

vocal home crowd

Melbourne crowds aren’t really that vocal.

We’re more refined than that.

Lurch
    20 Sep 2013 at 12:01 pm

Mute, even.

Vivant
    20 Sep 2013 at 12:54 pm

Mute, even.

that is harsh but fair :D

gekajo
    20 Sep 2013 at 2:21 pm

Well this year I spent the games either quietly praying that Sharelle would play or sitting in awe when she did. The season before when we had Bevo I was much more vocal :P

Vivant
    20 Sep 2013 at 7:51 pm

The season before when we had Bevo I was much more vocal

lol, even when she was on the bench?

gekajo
    20 Sep 2013 at 8:11 pm

lol, even when she was on the bench?

That’s when I cheered the loudest :D

Post reply:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic — Login