Reply To: 2019 CONSTELLATION CUP AUS v NZ TEST 4 (Perth)

Reply To: 2019 CONSTELLATION CUP AUS v NZ TEST 4 (Perth)2019-10-27T05:09:33+10:00
Swifts1
Participant

Folau may not be as popular (with the public) as the other fossils but I will be sad to see her retire from the game. Her shot is sublime and when it’s on she cannot be stopped.

Not Langman’s best game but that still puts her in front of most players on court. I wish she was our captain – I love her speeches.

Great game for the Diamonds and an important win to give them a boost after a tough year.
    I think that is the best game I have seen CBass play all year. Her and Tippett looked liked they are starting to gel.
    So stoked to see Maddy make her
    debut and Braz was a much deserved MVP.
    Lastly, there is Thwaites final game in the green and gold. She is one of my time favourite players. She comes across as such a genuine and humble person. She said on Sharelle and Bianca’s podcast that when she took the court in Sydney she heard the crowd go wild and thought it was for her until she realised that Klau has also taken the court. I have no doubt the crowd was cheering just as much for her as they were Klau such is her popularity.

Go to Top