Reply To: 2020 Vitality Netball Nations Cup – Eng, NZ, SA, Jam (January)

Reply To: 2020 Vitality Netball Nations Cup – Eng, NZ, SA, Jam (January)2020-01-19T23:34:07+10:00

Forums International 2020 Vitality Netball Nations Cup – Eng, NZ, SA, Jam (January) Reply To: 2020 Vitality Netball Nations Cup – Eng, NZ, SA, Jam (January)

NettySuperFan
Participant

Finally caught up with both the games now. I really enjoyed the commentary, especially from LA and Greenway, both extremely insightful!
    Was really impressed with Jamaica, I reckon they are going to go on to win this series! They played with a lot of structure, which is so unusual for them, and it work great! The Dehaney/Sterling combo worked great, and although I would’ve thought you would start the combo with Sterling in GK and Dehaney in GD, I think Sterling did great in GD! Would like to see Ward get some more game time as she is a really great player! I think South Africa played well as well, although I think the substitutions from the coach weren’t great. Although the tall-timbers combo didn’t work the greatest, it definitely has potential, especially against NZ and England where the defence is much shorter, so I hope Dorette doesn’t give up on it. Was a bit disappointed not to see Chawane get on court, she is such a power house, I think she could’ve shaken things up a bit! Dixon well deserving of the MVP, impressive play both offensively and defensively!