Reply To: How user friendly is the forum for you?

Reply To: How user friendly is the forum for you?2020-01-24T06:55:02+10:00

Forums Site Feedback How user friendly is the forum for you? Reply To: How user friendly is the forum for you?

amandalouise
Participant

Hi Parda – I think the heading of this thread reflects my feeling that the forum is not user friendly, and perhaps the lack of traffic could also be attributed to this (plus it mostly being the off season).
I REALLY miss topics by freshness, where I could usually be found first thing in the morning and on and off all through the day (the latest posts on the right hand side are just not the same), and being able to go to the last part of the thread I looked at. Staying logged in is good, and I agree with whomever suggested having the page numbers at the top of the page and not the bottom.
It seems that most of us would like to see the same changes, so hopefully that will be feasible/possible.
Thanks to all for the work to make the site stable, I know it was in danger of collapse. With a few little tweaks it may go back to the site we all knew and loved and want to love again (and maybe if it happens, post it on the Facebook page, as I think many may have sought information there, but it is NOT the same!)
Thanks