Reply To: 2020 Vitality Netball Nations Cup – Eng, NZ, SA, Jam (January)

Reply To: 2020 Vitality Netball Nations Cup – Eng, NZ, SA, Jam (January)2020-01-25T13:32:29+10:00

Forums International 2020 Vitality Netball Nations Cup – Eng, NZ, SA, Jam (January) Reply To: 2020 Vitality Netball Nations Cup – Eng, NZ, SA, Jam (January)

Jinxibo
Participant

Finally managed to catch up,

JAM v NZ
Well did not expect that margin. I thought they might edge it. I posted a message after the first JAM game saying that I didn’t think they had really improved since WC they had only returned to their original level. This result was proof of that. I thought it odd that they started an inexperienced GD on Eke and they couldn’t find a way to shutdown Maia. She played a blinder and well deserved MVP.
Also I did think JAM got some unfair calls from the umpires. I agree with the footwork calls but I thought Sterling was unlucky.

ENG v SA
I thought SA would take this, why? Maweni got the better of Fisher in the last test in SA, Pretorius was back and Eng did not have an answer for Venter. I wonder why Venter didn’t play??
Cardwell was excellent at GA, she went missing toward the end of Q3 but her shooting at GA GS was excellent. I fear for Corbin. Shimo did well too, when she come on, got her hand to a lot of ball. Francis deserved MVP coming up with ball at vital times