Reply To: 2020 VITALITY NETBALL SUPERLEAGUE

Reply To: 2020 VITALITY NETBALL SUPERLEAGUE2020-03-03T21:13:44+10:00

Forums United Kingdom 2020 VITALITY NETBALL SUPERLEAGUE Reply To: 2020 VITALITY NETBALL SUPERLEAGUE

Jinxibo
Participant

Thanks for that Phil,

It’s a strange one, but to be honest they seem to be giving the POM to the most deserving player regardless of the overall result. Can’t recall some of Rd 1 one games but I do remember Wilson getting POM on a losing side and she was outstanding.

Last night I thought Fadoju would get the call especially as she pulled of the two match winning interceptions however, Kowalewska presence was a game changer. The turnaround began for Storm from the moment she stepped in court.

I suppose the really strange thing is that the same thing happened in Rd 1. Kowalewska didn’t make the starting 7 and when she came on the clawed it back slowly and the same thing happened last night. I think she should be starting.

Pulse however, were very very lucky. IMO they have a fitness issue. There was no pre movement as the ball came down court and Storm looked a more sharper and hungrier. Thomas just seemed to be running round in circles. Her and Deckker’s (?) feeds and ball placement were :negative: . Have to admit I would have taken Thomas off a lot earlier.

Go to Top