Reply To: Netball in Social Media

Reply To: Netball in Social Media2020-03-17T21:21:45+10:00

Baby Announcement

** INTERRUPTING YOUR CORONA VIRUS NEWS ** A lot happens around sporting clubs that the public arent privvy to and with all the support that I've had not just this year, but over my entire career, I woud like to share with you a near full 10minutes of my rambling to the playing group as i told the girls that i would not be playing in 2020. At this point I was nearly 15weeks pregnant & only the Club Doc, our HP Manager/Head Physio, our Coach Rob and Geva knew….Oh & Samuel and I had just told both our families our exciting news over the Christmas holidays. To be honest, it was a conversation I had been having sleepless nights over and whilst telling my teammates & then the public our news lifted a huge weight off me and allowed me to actually be 'pregnant', it also brought with it the realisation/reality that i would not be playing in 2020 and a huge wave of emotions (of many varieties) along with it… some of which I am still struggling with. I obviously couldnt be more excited, grateful (& a little daunted) to be pregnant & cant wait to become a mum and am truly lucky to have an amazing guy alongside me throughout this and everything else that is ahead for our soon to be little family. A massive thank you to Glen Moriarty at the Club for capturing this announcement and for being one of the best blokes going around. Enjoy the viewing. ??

Posted by Nat Medhurst on Monday, 16 March 2020

Go to Top