Reply To: 2020 SSN ROUND 7 – SWIFTS v LIGHTNING

Reply To: 2020 SSN ROUND 7 – SWIFTS v LIGHTNING2020-08-26T21:56:39+10:00

Forums Australia 2020 SSN ROUND 7 – SWIFTS v LIGHTNING Reply To: 2020 SSN ROUND 7 – SWIFTS v LIGHTNING

Pickem
Participant

Not a surprising result despite the Swifts starting this season a little below where they left off last year.. the Lightning for mine are a notch below the very best sides this season.. They’re still a good side that’ll make the finals but I really thought they’d squeezed the lemon dry with this roster at the end of last season and what I’ve seen this season has reinforced that belief.. the scoring end is the major area where I think they need a boost. Peace Proscovia is a wonderful story but the Lightning needs to look elsewhere next season if they want to win more premierships.. Cara Konen is an improving player but I don’t think you’re going to win a title with her and Steph Wood carrying the bulk of the responsibility up there.. Jhaniele Fowler would be a good recruit imo and solve a couple of their problems, especially getting the ball into the circle, which has been an big problem for them at times in all of their games this season.. like a tennis player needs a big first serve, the Lightning needs a big robust target in the shooting circle

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Pickem.
    Go to Top