Participant

Koenen
    Wood
    Watson (C)
    Proud
    Parmenter
    Weston (VC)
    Bruce

Bench: Bassett, Austin, Hadley, Eddy, Mannix.

I think a lot of the midcourt positions would change for me depending on how players go under the pressure of finals in SSN. Hadley or Price is such a tough one, but I think the Diamonds need the attacking C more than the defensive one considering the new shooters. If Vixens win the premiership and Moloney creates some play and stands up in attack, she would be there for me in that Hadley/Price spot.

For me the Defenders and Shooters select themselves, I don’t really know who else would be chosen if they’re going to go for two of each position. I don’t want to see the Diamonds lose to the Silver Ferns by one because Jenner got 30 penalties.

I’m surprised how few people are rating Proud right now, not just the writers here but also the SSN commentators. I guess her improvement has been recent and she’s less likely to make the team if Hadley doesn’t, but for me she’s the most effective and consistent attacking player in the league right now after Liz Watson (plus she’s strong at both C and WA).

Go to Top