Reply To: 2020/21 Australian Diamonds Squad Announcement

Reply To: 2020/21 Australian Diamonds Squad Announcement2020-09-25T10:39:33+10:00

Forums Australia 2020/21 Australian Diamonds Squad Announcement Reply To: 2020/21 Australian Diamonds Squad Announcement

Tully
Participant

Oh how did I forget Nankivell, when I am such a fan! As much as I don’t think Parmenter and Nankivell are quite ready I can’t see how Anstiss has been stronger than them. In saying this though I find the selection of Charles more controversial. With the inexperience in the shooting circle the responsibility to put the inexperienced shooters into the right spots in the circle will fall to the WA and C. So they need to have incredible finesse and touch on the feed. Watson, Proud and Hadley should be there for that reason. Charles plays a million miles an hour then lobs it in to Fowler. It may be that the team selected doesn’t include a starting WD from the SSN as Price will be selected and may be used at WD in order to ensure the feeding ahead of the shooters is as tight as possible. Price is the form C of the comp and cannot be overlooked. I just don’t see what Charles adds to this squad.

Would have been good to have had another defender or two and less midcourters.