Reply To: Roselee Jencke farewells Firebirds

Reply To: Roselee Jencke farewells Firebirds2020-10-11T19:58:34+10:00

Forums Australia Roselee Jencke farewells Firebirds Reply To: Roselee Jencke farewells Firebirds

CharlesWB
Participant

I do not understand all this talk about supposed “favoritism” regarding Macy Gardner.

She has shown herself to be a very good young player contributing well to the team when she has taken the court. And.. she has not actually had very much court time this season. :unsure:

As for Jemma MiMi and Beryl Friday; well Jemma (of whom I am quite a fan) started the season well but finished badly. She was definitely not starting 7 material in the backend of the season. I have no problem with Jenke’s decision, I do think all other teams maybe need to lift their game regarding inclusion. I also hope that Jemma came through all the furore surrounding that week well mentally and emotionally.

Beryl Friday; I have not listened to her interview, but as an observer and FB member/supporter, whilst she was a big favourite of us FB fans, whenever she did take the court (and she DID get game time) I found her performance to be underwhelming.

Can anyone tell us how she performed when she played in the UK? And is she still contracted there?