Reply To: 2020 Taini Jamison Trophy – New Zealand v England (Oct-Nov)

Reply To: 2020 Taini Jamison Trophy – New Zealand v England (Oct-Nov)2020-10-30T20:55:37+10:00

Forums International 2020 Taini Jamison Trophy – New Zealand v England (Oct-Nov) Reply To: 2020 Taini Jamison Trophy – New Zealand v England (Oct-Nov)

al_ex
Participant

I think Souness’ speed is really needed against such athletic English defenders. She just objects that dynamic energy and seems to kick start the players around her into action. I’m really excited to see her play with Gordon next year.

Ekenasio looks exhausted, I hope they start Faulkner next match. The series is won, it’s about exposing new talent now. The Ferns lack shooting depth so getting good game time under pressure into players like Falkner leading towards 2022 will only do them favours. Kerstin is quite underrated in my opinion. She was really solid, much better than Saunders today. It’ll be interesting to see which Midcourt Noels starts on Sunday.

I’ve never seen such depth in English netball before, it’s great to see how their talent has developed. A lot of competition for spots going forward. Everyone was so panicked about what would happen after Harten and Mentor but I wouldn’t be too concerned really.