Reply To: Vixens drama! Fever v Vixens called off!!!

Reply To: Vixens drama! Fever v Vixens called off!!!2021-06-25T22:42:41+10:00

Forums Australia Vixens drama! Fever v Vixens called off!!! Reply To: Vixens drama! Fever v Vixens called off!!!

Netballcrazy1
Participant

Totally agree with what @nanator and @al_ex have said.

I cannot belive Gaudion’s audacity, and I agree she needs to go from commentary. For a while I’ve believed that she simply is unable to stay impartial, she’s too bias.

Also couldn’t dislike SM any more than I do right now. SM can’t be making statements like this lightly. She is the Australian coach and what she says reflects on the state of our competition, our netball, our sport.

Overall, I am utterly disgusted with the way Fever have gone about this on social media, their coaching staff’s statements, and their utter disregard for the sacrifices that other teams have constantly had to make in light of COVID situations. They could’ve easily gone to Queensland but acted selfishly wanting an easy win and the revenue from the home crowd (which I somewhat can sympathise with but still).

Vixens couldn’t have even filled their team with TPS, that wouldn’t have been an enjoyable game at all, even for Fever fans. Would’ve been a pummeling.

As an SSN volunteer in the pst, I have seen some of the BTS stuff and have only bad things to say about the attitude of Fever staff and coaches. Their reputation in this league is not a positive one and it reflects poorly.