Reply To: 2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation

Reply To: 2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation2021-09-21T17:54:10+10:00

Forums Australia 2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation Reply To: 2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation

Tully
Participant

Selfishly I am stoked with this move. Austin has always been one of my favourite players so to have her join the Vixens is :heart: Also offsets the loss of Smith for me.

For Austin I think it’s a great move. Austin will be the starting GA and supported by Watson. Both returning from major injuries they can support each other through that process.

I think Austin’s recruitment also squeezed Smith out. Austin can play WA which pushes Watson to C and Moloney to WD. Samason will cover GA in those instances. Also suspect we will see a reasonable amount of Mundy in C allowing Moloney to WD. Also allows them to rest MJ and to develop Samason in GS which will be the long term play for them.

Vixens are coming together nicely. I’m expecting Eddy and MJ but really not sure who the 10th player will be. Dehaney if she stays but otherwise I’m not even sure if they should go for a circle defender or defensive midcourter.

Tomorrow they will announce a resigning.