Reply To: 2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation

Reply To: 2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation2021-09-22T15:05:18+10:00

Forums Australia 2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation Reply To: 2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation

enozlas
Participant

I feel Elle McDonald probably earned another contract from the way she played this year, I did think she was great after settling in to the team and provided great coverage off the bench. However I am just thinking future wise Williams is a lot younger and so would get a lot more out of her developmentally and still get good coverage off the bench for next season.

To be fair I do think Horjus has earned her golden girl status.. but if I’m not mistaken they did start this season/end last season playing Horjus at WA a bit? I think Obst knows her future lies outside of the circle because of her height. It’s just that Gooden didn’t provide the coverage needed to allow that to happen. Yes Gooden shot well, but her movement and court craft isn’t there for a GA so meant we needed Horjus in the circle to be competitive. Dwan coming in provides a strong GA option and means we can then develop Horjus on the outside