Reply To: 2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation

Reply To: 2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation2021-09-23T16:51:06+10:00

Forums Australia 2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation Reply To: 2022 SSN rumoured signings/speculation

Tully
Participant

I agree, I don’t think Eddy had a great 2021. But given the discrepancy in court time at WD between her Smith the reference of McKinnis was pretty clear.

To be fair to Eddy she did break her foot in the 2020 GF and then had surgery. Will be more interested to see how she goes in 2022. Definitely better in the circle. I thought Eddy was great in 2020.

I hope they use Eddy more in the circle in 2022. I hope that Mundy – Watson run C – WA with Moloney in WD. I also hope they sign Sharni Lambden as the 10th player. In case you don’t know who she is she was the standout WD (can also play GD and C) in the age group between Eddy and Smith. Was on track for a SSN contract as a Magpies TP the year they win ANL which Lambden was brilliant in. Was making the Aussie centre of excellence dev squads and then injury hit with a full shoulder reco. Fit now and was playing very well in VNL before that got cancelled. Just as good as Smith. Just needs a chance but like Samason. Same age actually.