Reply To: 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v Eng (Sept)

Reply To: 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v Eng (Sept)2021-09-24T15:18:18+10:00

Forums International 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v Eng (Sept) Reply To: 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v Eng (Sept)

Kerryn
Participant

I sort’ve agree – Maia probably wasn’t the right choice (though I think she could be trained up to be a pretty decent back up GA – however with Tiana and Ekenasio it shouldn’t be too much of an issue) however TPSR wasn’t either – she isn’t one to bring someone into the game – it took nearly an entire season for her to learn to play with Ellie Bird – was almost like she expected Ellie to change her whole game to fit in with TP, so not sure if that sort of play would work with Grace in her first game – I think if Tiana had stayed on at full fitness it may’ve been quite different – just look at how she brought Maia into the game in test 1, tonight if they have Grace on I think Hume would probably be the best option in front of her, plays a very similar game to Vui who she’s used to playing with.

I actually think there is a couple of very strong line ups that could be on tonight