Reply To: 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v Eng (Sept)

Reply To: 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v Eng (Sept)2021-09-25T14:44:57+10:00

Forums International 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v Eng (Sept) Reply To: 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v Eng (Sept)

Maryann
Participant

@McLeod, Kayla is at their property in Maungawhai which I understand is Level 2 so she could fly out of Whangarei and not have to even enter us at Level 3. Tem, I don’t know where she is currently but likely back in Auckland too.
But also the injuries that Crampton and Metaurau are carrying are normally 3-6 week fixes.
Four of the nine development squad are based in Auckland.

This next series is a really good chance for both the Ferns bench and the development squad who are not Auckland based to show their stuff. I hope some of them make the most of it. I’m not sure at this stage how they are going to even field a NZA and U21 team given the numbers who potentially will be stuck in Auckland.

I seriously can’t see us going down to Level 2 within the next two weeks – too many unlinked/unconfessed cases up here still and so many people with no idea as to what is going on and what they should be doing.