Reply To: 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v NZ Men’s Invitational team

Reply To: 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v NZ Men’s Invitational team2021-10-12T05:14:53+10:00

Forums New Zealand 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v NZ Men’s Invitational team Reply To: 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v NZ Men’s Invitational team

Kerryn
Participant

I thought Jury played really well on Sunday night, one of the best games I’ve seen her play, yet last night I thought she was quite slow and flat footed – something the guys definitely exploited time and time again. so I am kind’ve hoping some of the ‘old guard’ are fit and healthy for the CWG – as I don’t think Sulu is the answer either (she really didn’t wow in the slightest against England) – Karaka can play all 3 defensive positions, as can Rore, and Johnson can play – well pretty much wherever you put her, and if Tong/Burley/Temu/Lokotui can also have blinder ANZ champs then it make for some very difficult decisions for Noels and her team

can NZ enter a second team? I think they’d have a shot at finish top 6 lol

actually a series with NZ/AUS/ENG top teams and A teams could be quite interesting – I don’t think any one else would have enough strength to field two strong teams (I would’ve suggested an U21 team but half our players last night would fit both lol) and set team lists so no chopping and changing between games. could be good prep before the next world cup – then you get to see some of the A team players up against top teams (for example – Nwweke – you never know if she’s up to it until you put them up against international defense – and at a world champs is a big ask for a young player)

just my morning musings before I get started on some work