Reply To: 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v NZ Men’s Invitational team

Reply To: 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v NZ Men’s Invitational team2021-10-12T20:08:00+10:00

Forums New Zealand 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v NZ Men’s Invitational team Reply To: 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v NZ Men’s Invitational team

Nate
Participant

I’d agree with the 4 shooters, not sure anyone else will step up next year, mid court I’d say the only locking were crampton and Saunders. Only defence would be Watson and burger, even though burger can be very hot and cold with her play. For the other two mid court and defenders will have to see how the anz champs play out next year for and stand outs or bolters.i personally love the nugget that Winders brings at wd. Id pick her over Gordon for c/wd, even though they’re both really physical players, Winders has a bit more depth to her.
I’d agree with Alex about Johnson, and has Rore even put her hand up for the Ferns? So both wouldn’t be automatics for me till we see them play again. Same with MSB, that’s a lot of surgery to come back from but hopefully she comes back with the same sort of form and play (most unlucky with the timing of her injuries).
Hopefully Noel’s is done with her questionable selections, especially for next year.