Reply To: 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v NZ Men’s Invitational team

Reply To: 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v NZ Men’s Invitational team2021-10-13T17:45:51+10:00
TB
Participant

I don’t think it really matters who scores. If you have a dominant GS who is slotting 50+ goals, then so be it. Big events have been won with dominating GSs.
    However I think it’ll be ideal (and probably strongly preferred) to having a GA who is willing to go to the post.
    If Ekenasio comes back fit and in the same form, pre bubs, we could possibly have one of the most dangerous shooting combinations – Nweke/Ekenasio.

I still wouldn’t count out players like Bailey Mes or Falkner. They both will be playing alongside these two players week-in-week-out.

IMO I’d take Kelly Jury. I feel her height is intimidating enough. Yes I agree, it’ll be nice to see her jump etc, but I feel she’d be very handy to have on the bench. Her strengths is very different to any other GK.

Out of the defender returnees (provided they come back fully fit). I’m going to go with Karaka to take one of those spots.

For the midcourt, I think Crampton and Saunders have secured their spots. But honestly, I have NO IDEA who else is going to fill the other two spots. Like I know Noels has been using Kersten a lot…………….but I can also see her dropping her for CWGs. And even though Poi doesn’t seem in favour, I can also see her being selected for the team. We saw it with Rore back in 2019.

Go to Top