Reply To: 2021 Test Series – Eng v Jam (Nov/Dec)

Reply To: 2021 Test Series – Eng v Jam (Nov/Dec)2021-12-06T05:57:45+10:00

Forums International 2021 Test Series – Eng v Jam (Nov/Dec) Reply To: 2021 Test Series – Eng v Jam (Nov/Dec)

Jinxibo
Participant

That was the Jamaica I expected to see it game 1, they took the lead and fought to maintain it. Lots to work on still.

@ShineBright, Welcome to the forum…interesting what you say about Wilson. I watched the game 2 again and thought she was steadier and treasured the ball better than Thomas & Hemmings match. You’re right she will improve but needs lots more court time in that position. Not sure she’ll get that in SSN. What do you think of KAD? I’m not convinced by her, she had a good SSN but she often seems to got missing for long stretches during games.

TN did commentary on game 2 and was a bit disrespectful, IMO, when she said it was like all the bibs has been thrown in the air :-) :-) I do agree with her other comments about Connie hasn’t necessarily picking the best players and they (JAM) were suffering from lack of international game play.

TN also said JAM would improve but not enough to challenge for gold at Comm games, BIG prediction!!