Reply To: 2022 QUAD SERIES (Jan) – Eng/Aus/NZ/SA

Reply To: 2022 QUAD SERIES (Jan) – Eng/Aus/NZ/SA2022-01-19T15:21:06+10:00

Forums International 2022 QUAD SERIES (Jan) – Eng/Aus/NZ/SA Reply To: 2022 QUAD SERIES (Jan) – Eng/Aus/NZ/SA

Montyandpoppy
Participant

I know England had some sloppy passes over defenders in the first half but I feel they cleaned up their game as time
    Went on. Australia started off being a bit more careful but in the third quarter especially, they looked like they weren’t treasuring possession against a strong surge from england. They just have to be able to weather that storm. I feel like Brazill coming off left a lack of hands-over pressure and took away some fear of release. I think with Brazill and Hadley back on and together in the mid court we might see a different game tomorrow…

On the other hand, I’m loving the different shooter combos. I’m wondering if we might see a set starting seven coming through before CwG but with a plan to do a total shooter switch halfway through as a game tactic. I loved the switch at half time in the england game for example… just throws something different at an opposition rather than just swapping out a single player as an impact player

Go to Top