Reply To: SSN Grand Final to be held in Perth

Reply To: SSN Grand Final to be held in Perth2022-06-03T13:49:00+10:00

Forums Australia SSN Grand Final to be held in Perth Reply To: SSN Grand Final to be held in Perth

Nate
Participant

@JR thank you for your concern, sadly I’ve had the long covid effects, I’m glad you are a caution person and I hope that you can go and see your Vixens for the Semis.

Sorry I didnt mean you specifically for the qoe is vixens comment, I’ve just seen a lot of that on all the socials from Vixens fans.

So does that mean every Finals hosting city will fork out 650k each year? Or will it end up being highest bidder?

Even after reading and thinking about it all I’m feeling like there’s a lot of undisclosed from NA?

@Mcleod
I’m an Aussie and my partner is Maori so I get where you’re coming from about the SSN. I prefer watching the ANZP but that’s personally preference because it’s a much more purer form of the game without all the unnecessary bells and whistles. But I hope NA can do better with the finances and the flow on effect to more grassroots netball (yes I know most of the money comes from individual states) but it’s not a great look for the game as a whole. The head governing body is struggle to make ends meet.