Reply To: SSN Grand Final to be held in Perth

Reply To: SSN Grand Final to be held in Perth2022-06-03T15:07:16+10:00

Forums Australia SSN Grand Final to be held in Perth Reply To: SSN Grand Final to be held in Perth

capsule
Participant

Not sure why it’s unreasonable for employees to voice their discontent with management decisions and demand greater transparency. “Business decision” rhetoric is too often used to obfuscate bad corporate leadership and poor treatment of employees.

At this stage, only the Vixens and the Fever are in the position to host the Grand Final following the previous rules, so it’s understandable that they’re the teams people are focusing more on right now. I am not rooting for the Vixens to win this year, but I feel bad for the team and the fans. I know I would be very frustrated and upset in their position, knowing how good a chance the team had at getting that home grand final.

I maintained my Foxtel subscription this year because of SSN. For me personally, I like watching Australian talent and international stars playing in the same league, and that’s why I’ve stuck through rule changes I dislike. With the players being made to feel unhappy, and the existing fanbase consistently ignored, I don’t feel like I can continue enjoying the SSN product anymore. I would rather support the state league competitions.