2 POINT SHOT!

2 POINT SHOT!2020-09-01T17:13:33+10:00

Forums Australia 2 POINT SHOT!

Viewing 12 posts - 151 through 162 (of 162 total)
  • Author

Here it is…

Vixens 79
    Fever 79
    Lightning 67
    Swifts 54
    —
    Firebirds 53
    Giants 42
    Tbirds 38
    Magpies 22

nuts4netty
    Participant

Thanks Ian.

Ian Harkin

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

I vaguely remember a great article or interview about how the two point shot increases the value of shooters to clubs and how much they should be paid. Can anyone direct me to this? It’s a great piece and speaks very truthfully about the affect of the shot on the players and not just the game

Ian Harkin

Sure it was an article or was it just a comment? I remember seeing a comment from someone (not sure who) saying that with that one skill worth twice as much, shooters who were good at it would be worth more and that would affect recruiting.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Oh no! Whoops, you’re probably right Ian, that’s probably why I can’t remember if it was an article or not. Thanks though!

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

scratcher
    Participant

It is so very obvious looking at the stats just how much Fever rely on Fowler. It confirms that they have made a conscious choice to use Fowler no matter what and neglect the super shot as a match winning strategy. Interesting they have leaked so many also, Bruce is tremendous down back, but plays more like a mid courter at the back of the court and would rather take a speccy intercept than shut down the shooter.

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Viewing 12 posts - 151 through 162 (of 162 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2 POINT SHOT!