2019 Super Club Competition

2019 Super Club Competition2019-11-01T01:59:34+10:00

Forums New Zealand 2019 Super Club Competition

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 196 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Ha, I knew I must have transcribed or calculated something wrong…..thanks for clarifying.

Ian Harkin
    NettySuperFan
    Participant

So this is obviously the trials, or something, for the Silver Ferns team going to the Nations Cup next year. Question: Is JWT still an assistant coach, or was she just temporary for the Con Cup earlier this year?

NZChampion
    Participant

I just saw Noeline and Deb sitting in the crowd. So I’m guessing it was temporary.

NettySuperFan
    Participant

Wasps looking a lot better today. Probably gotten over the jet lag, and adjusted to the NZ style a little bit more. This is really where I feel they are in comparison to the NZ team. Half time it 19-18 to Tactixs. Hopefully Wasps can keep this up for another half a game.

NettySuperFan
    Participant

Wasps in with a realist chance to win this one. Its 29-27 at the end of the 3rd quarter. I’ve been really impressed with Josie Huckle, reminds me a lot of Sharni Layton, her mongrel and physicality

Baller
    Participant

I think fatigue creeping in this last quarter but still good result for the Wasps.

NettySuperFan
    Participant

Yep, I think you’re right Baller. Wasps should be really happy with that, and its shows there not too far off the NZ standard. (Even though that wasn’t the Tactix’s top line).

Ian Harkin

NZChampion
    Participant

Much better hit out from the Wasps. That was a good game to watch, nothing like a good ping pong match.

Steel and Stars having a good battle so far. 10 all.

NZChampion
    Participant

What a game! Well done Steel. That was a scrappy game, riddled with errors. But I think Stars will be happy with that loss.

Baller
    Participant

Two close games. Let’s hope for a third. Surely one team can push the Magpies.

Ian Harkin

JR
    Participant

15 – 10 at 1/4 time to Collingwood.

Nelson 13/15 and far fewer opportunities for Ekenasio and Dunn to score (18 – 12).

Ian Harkin

Magpies very sloppy in this 2nd Q. 3 turnovers in a row.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 196 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums New Zealand 2019 Super Club Competition