2019 Test Series – South Africa v England (Nov 29-Dec 1)

2019 Test Series – South Africa v England (Nov 29-Dec 1)2019-11-07T11:45:08+10:00

Forums International 2019 Test Series – South Africa v England (Nov 29-Dec 1)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Participant

what’s wrong with Corbin at GA, She’s quick, flashy and yep gives the ball away every now & then

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

1/4 time: Eng 15-12

I just think even with all the changes, England look the more composed. They have more depth and can cover those losses.

Jinxibo
    Participant

not much in it…

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

Jinxibo
    Participant

Okay by my count Corbin has just made 4 turnovers in a row and SA level the game at 18 all

Now ahead by 1

Jinxibo
    Participant

Halftime

South Africa 23 England 28

Jinxibo
    Participant

Both GDs stepped up that Qtr, Williams and Merwe with a number of tips and intercepts. Corbin with a lot of turnovers and her shooting dropped but she managed to pull it back

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

SA v Eng Test 1

1/2 time: Eng 28-23

Despite the numerous changes to England’s team, they just look the more composed. They’re finding more space in attack and coming up with crucial touches in defence. Fran Williams having a terrific game. Cardwell very solid at GS.

Ash72
    Participant

On the whole I’m happy with all positions except GA. Corbin=GRRRRR! I will admit tbat Cardwell (who I have criticised in the past) is doing okay but why put her under the pressure of playing with a flaky GA? Why have we not taken another solid WA on this series so that Haythornthwaite can play at GA? Drakeford-Lewis plays WA BUT she is a best as a shooter and all the other middies are really C/WD’s.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Ash72.
    Ian HarkinIan Harkin

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

We’re back level 32-32

Jinxibo
    Participant

Bloody hell I knew Cardwell was having a solid game but the Sky stats show “E Cardwell GS 86% and E Cardwell GA 56%”

Jinxibo
    Participant

Roses can’t consolidate their lead when they are in front. The attack doesn’t look as strong without Corbin, i think SA may take this one.

Not liking Malcolm at WA

Ash72
    Participant

Malcolm is not a WA: yet another stupid decision to try to force a good WD into WA!!

Ash72
    Participant

Well I’m going to miss the final quarter as going out…look forward to reading the rest of this tomorrow ūüėÄ

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums International 2019 Test Series – South Africa v England (Nov 29-Dec 1)