2020 ANZP ROUND 5 – PULSE v STEEL

2020 ANZP ROUND 5 – PULSE v STEEL2020-07-10T09:13:10+10:00

Forums New Zealand 2020 ANZP ROUND 5 – PULSE v STEEL

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

thunder123
    Participant

Steel could struggle against Stars tomorrow with no O’Connell or Heffernan

Jinxibo
    Participant

OmG poor Jen, I hope it’s not as bad as it looks…
    What is it with Jury and O’Connell. Jury got her shoulder injury against O’Connell. It’s taken her almost 2 years to recover. I know O’Connell has an ankle problem that she took an age to sort out, i hope this injury does take as long :heart:

Jayceenz
    Participant

Bad game from both teams! Metuarau needs to come on as shoot then she hopefully won’t be so darn bolshie!! Shoving players in the first few seconds does not endear you to anybody girl!!
    Fingers crossed for Jen but not looking good.

Nesian
    Participant

I love the way Metuarau plays. I call her the tank! If players want to try and get physical with her then they will come off second best, if you have seen her in real life she is quite the physical specimen,she has spent a good deal of time in the gym, I wouldn’t call her bolshie at all. I remember when she was playing as a 16-year-old in the ANZ, she wasn’t taking any backwards steps and was quite happy to get physical with players even if they were Silver Ferns. I thought she did well coming on at WA as Gordon was making too many mistakes, I probably would have brought her on earlier.

If you are looking for someone who is bolshie I would say Fifita would fit that bill, she’s quite the dirty player and I was quite the fan of hers but she is always backing into players after they have shot the ball and she is quite the one for cheap shots. She leads the league in penalties by around 30 from the second-highest offender, she needs to tidy her game up. I look forward to her and Wilson going at it tonight as Wilson doesn’t take any backwards steps.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums New Zealand 2020 ANZP ROUND 5 – PULSE v STEEL