2020 ANZP ROUND 5 – TACTIX v MYSTICS

2020 ANZP ROUND 5 – TACTIX v MYSTICS2020-07-12T09:25:51+10:00

Forums New Zealand 2020 ANZP ROUND 5 – TACTIX v MYSTICS

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Tactix tried hard to lose or draw. But such a important win for them

Nesian
    Participant

Tactix didn’t deserve to win. They practically threw it way at the end.

It does my head in watching both Tactix shooters pass it in and out of the circle trying to get closer to the net then losing the ball.

Waylay
    Participant

GREAT finish. Disappointing that the final shot from Tui didnt count, but Courtney Elliott went miles offside 5 seconds earlier so only fair I guess!

Waylay
    Participant

Yep was a stupid pass from Kimi Poi in the last few seconds, almost gave it away.
    I was impressed with Pederson tonight, she’s finding the perfect balance of speed and control

NZChampion
    Participant

Woop! Congrats Tactix! Another exciting end. TP was my MVP. So steady when on attack and I thought Phoenix allowed her far too much freedom.

The kids made the errors and certainly made the chase a lot harder for themselves. But a huge risk starting like that Helene.

Miss F is a danger to herself! ūüėā She really puts her body on the line. I cringe everytime hoping she doesn’t reinjure herself!

Much better structures from Tactix on attack. Penderson I thought played her best game too.

JR
    Participant

Think TPSR should be MVP.

JR
    Participant

‘ugly’ – well said!

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

Full time: Tactix 41-40

Tactix:
    Selby-Rickit 21/24 (88%)
    Bird 20/25 (80%)

Mystics:
    Nweke 29/32 (91%)
    Tui 10/11 (91%)
    Grapes 1/3 (33%)

Assists: Toeva 18
    Gains: Karaka 7

MVP: Selby-Rickit

This is terrific stuff. Just great netball with no gimmicks.

JR
    Participant

It’s so fantastic to be able to watch this great sport every weekend – even tho’ the crowds and the hugging make me a bit weepy.

Love that Te Paea had such a great game and was recognised for it.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by JR.
    TACTIXSUPPORTER
    Participant

Super messy finish from Tactix. Should have won by at least 5.

Great from SRicket. Bird had an off game.

Mystics had Noeline again as an assistant coach. Unsure why they are not using someone from their coaching team, since they are playing every match in Auckland. Can’t be a financial thing.

Hopefully Tactix can win tomorrow. Got a feeling that lost to the Stars when they had a tummy bug might cause them to miss out on the final in the end

TACTIXSUPPORTER
    Participant

Loving the combo for Mystics (Fitzpatrick and Karaka)
    Fitzpatrick is still only 27! She will be in the Ferns if they play in 2020.

Fitzpatrick Karaka Watson Rore Burger Jury Fakahokatau are all coming along nicely this year.
    Burley and Fowler are 2 players I wouldn’t be surprised to see in the NZA so Noels can get them involved in the system for the future. Need some speedy GD options being developed

Toevea is playing beautiful netball with Nweke, but don’t see her as an option for the Ferns. She needs a tall GS to feed. Won’t have the fitness to play with a shorter circle.

Souness Gordon Crampton Pederson Kara Saunders are more suited to that WA position in the Ferns.
    Earle also isn’t as effective without Nweke. But she is going to be a bloody superstar in years to come.

al_ex
    Participant

Pederson, Gordon and Souness have been very strong this year. Have no idea how the C/WA positions will get chosen, especially considering Saunders/Crampton have also been in good form! Crazy to think a few years ago NZL needed to play Mes and Langman at WA and bring Leota out of retirement because there were no strong attacking midcourters.

Jinxibo
    Participant

Was the head to head caption about Poi and Earle correct, it said Poi was 20 and Earle was 22?

Jinxibo
    Participant

What another :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: game who needs a 2-point shot with games like this.

mcleod
    Participant

TS. I think the Pulse are very beatable. Their outings lately have been nothing flash.
    Bird will need to find some form,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums New Zealand 2020 ANZP ROUND 5 – TACTIX v MYSTICS