2020 Cadbury Series

2020 Cadbury Series2020-09-16T14:10:33+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 363 total)
  • Author
    Participant

‘we’re not typically allowed to wave our arms around like that’…so why do Jenner and Hinchliffe to it all the time?

Netballcrazy1
      Participant

1/2 Time: Ferns 25-22

gari79
        Participant

I think four 60 minute matches in four days may be catching up with the men. Throwing away so many balls. Ferns are looking great. I really hope Winders makes the team for next week.

1/2 time: NZ 25 v NZ Men 22

Top game. Quite a few errors, but a lot of that is down to the pressure from both sides. The men’s team lifted their game in that Q. Quite literally. They executed something that was half hoist and half whatever that was that Klau and Turner did! :unsure:

Netballcrazy1
            Participant

Really the men’s team have caught up because of the rebounds, about 5 I think. The shooting percentage is in the 70s for the Ferns and low 90s for the men.

mcleod
              Participant

I’m liking Jane more and more at GD. Sulu is having a fine game.

mcleod
                Participant

Ferns have missed 9 shots, Te Paea missed 7 of them.

WeWood
                  Participant

Agree Mcleod. Fitzpatrick and Watson are my starting defensive pairing for the Ferns next week.

Netballcrazy1
                    Participant

Ferns: 25/34 – 74%

Men: 22/23 – 92%

The Ferns still trying to be patient, looking for space and just using short sharp passes so as to give the men’s team as few chances as possible. But it’s so tough against the athleticism of the men. Whatever the result, it’s brilliant practice for them ahead of the tests.

JR
                        Participant

Agree with commentators that Jeffrey is valuable. With Levy so dominant, it’s good to see a strong Men’s GA.

Netballcrazy1
                          Participant

The men’s defensive circle is giving away a lot of obstruction penalties. Some of the calls are probably not great but I wouldn’t be surprised to see a caution come their way if they keep it up all game at this rate

Netballcrazy1
                            Participant

Wilson with two offensive contacts so far. I think she’s getting a little caught up in the body pushing.
                              The Ferns midcourt is just so speedy and creative. Love to see it. Jane Watson also having a cracker.

Netballcrazy1
                              Participant

Amazing long-distance shot from Wilson, no hesitation. Even the Men’s coach applauds it, think she said ‘stunning’ but my lip-reading isn’t great

That pass nearly hit the roof it went that high and long. But it was dead straight to Levi. Ferns up 32-30 but you get the feeling the men are pushing hard now.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 363 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top