2020 Cadbury Series

2020 Cadbury Series2020-09-16T14:10:33+10:00

Forums New Zealand 2020 Cadbury Series

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 363 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Jinxibo – I think I read that the three who don’t make the SF’s match day 12 will play for NZA

Jinxibo
    Participant

Love Poi’s expression in the background LOL

TACTIXSUPPORTER
    Participant

I am so devastated for MSB. That poor girl! Another Achilles tendon injury. That’s terrible!

Guess we will see a player be promoted to the Ferns Squad for 2021.
    Tong might be the next in line. Fakahokatau is out injured

TACTIXSUPPORTER
    Participant

I still rate Dunn and I would have included her. Maybe she isn’t in Noels plans going forward? Hopefully she isn’t lost to netball

NZChampion
    Participant

😂😂 Have a cry if that helps. Your contacts are not the coach. DNT calls the shots end of story.

Anyway, moving on. Game day baby! 😍

Go hard girls! Roll on 6pm..

Maryann
    Participant

Those not in the 12 for the Ferns will play for NZA.

Tong is subject to medical clearance.

Dunn is a mystery. From an article I read earlier this year, I think, she didn’t seem that she was targeting the Ferns. It was more an if it happens then it does. Maybe this is what is holding her up. But I also know one can’t always believe what one reads in an interview.

Kat
    Participant

I agree with you Maryann. Dunn gives me the same impression, if it happens it happens if it doesn’t it doesn’t. I don’t think she quite has the desire or drive. But of course I could be wrong like Maryann.

Dunn unfortunately may has missed the boat. With Wilson playing so well in England at the beginning of year and her incredible growth fitness wise has given her a spot. Now Nweke playing so well, and has a point of difference to the other shooters. Also be interesting to see Faulkner play. I think it is great for NZ netball, TP and Mes need to be a bit worried for their spots as well.

Zara
    Participant

Does anyone have the link to sign up to watch from the UK?

minkie
    Participant

Ahhh the old related to a Fern come back.
    In case you hadn’t noticed Bayes isn’t playing. Being related has stuff all to do with it. I just don’t like malicious gossipers and you don’t like being pulled up for it. End of.
    Damn about Laura, anyways fantastic career.
    Looking forward to see Grace strut her stuff.
    As for fitness testing, as Noels has said she’s got do many players to choose from now. Can bet your bottom dollar they’ll have to pass her high standards (whatever they are)

minkie
    Participant

Kat, I think Bayes and TP might/might not get a shot. Plenty of young talent finally lol coming through. What will be, will be. Fantastic Ammeliann and Maia were/are playing so well. Maria left massive shoes to fill (btw was Maria pregnant, had the baby?)

Kat
    Participant

I think it has been awhile since we had such potential depth in the shooting end. I think it is exciting. All of them deserve a place but there will only be two on court at one time.

I have not idea if Maria has had the baby. I don’t do the social media stuff, too many other things to occupy my time.

Ian Harkin

The link to watch from outside NZ is…

https://netballnz.streamamg.com/

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

minkie
    Participant

Thanks Ian for link, will try and watch game :good:

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 363 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums New Zealand 2020 Cadbury Series