2020 SSN MINOR SEMI FINAL – FEVER v SWIFTS

2020 SSN MINOR SEMI FINAL – FEVER v SWIFTS2020-10-06T18:11:40+10:00

Forums Australia 2020 SSN MINOR SEMI FINAL – FEVER v SWIFTS

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This is such a high-quality match, loving it!

JoDe
    Participant

Excellent level of play, considering what’s at stake!

Ian Harkin

1/4 time: Swifts 17-15

Fowler 13/13 (100%)
    Teague-Neeld 2/3 (67%) 0/2 (0%)

Wallace 11/11 (100%) 2/2 (100%)
    Housby 2/2 (100%)

Great first quarter. Fever normally so strong in the first Q but Swifts are up. Both teams playing well. The difference is the 2 super shots for Wallace

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Klau has come out firing today, best I’ve seen of her from her outings in the last few rounds

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Looks like Bruce got a few fingers from Wallace to the eye, she’s gone down and tried to call them but the umpire didn’t see it. She stayed down for a whiel there.
    After the timeout, Bruce’s eye looks really bloodshot and a bit puffy but she’s back out on court

Montyandpoppy
    Participant

Hope Bruce’s eye ok

Tully
    Participant

The feeding of Fowler is terrible. Very poor pass execution and selection. They need to fix that because they don’t really have a different game plan to go to. In saying that they need to show patience and hit circle edge first.

Ian Harkin

Time out as Bruce got a accidental stray finger in the eye from Wallace. Back playing now.

Swifts 21-19

Ian Harkin

Wow, not sure how to describe that move from Klau & Turner. It was a crazy variation of the Harrison Hoist.

Meanwhile, we’ve seen several players hit the deck so far, and I don’t think Maddy Proud is one of them!

22-22

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Klau lifts turner by the waist into the air to defend the ball and held her there, pretty cool to watch.

JoDe
    Participant

Some great netball being played, but Atn makes me feel nervous…

Ian Harkin

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

I really want to see SWfits win today, don’t know why, a multitude of reasons really, but I love seeing them all playing so well today

Tully
    Participant

Fever need to change WA.

Just then ATN has the ball. Fowler double defended and both Charles and Cosh just anchor themselves to circle edge, zero thought to move. ATN has one option – Lon to Fowler.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Garbin has a bit of an awkward shot when there are long arms in front of her. She takes her shot very far back behind her shoulders and then ends up putting too much into the shot, as we just saw. I’ve only seen it a few times

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2020 SSN MINOR SEMI FINAL – FEVER v SWIFTS