2020 SSN MINOR SEMI FINAL – FEVER v SWIFTS

2020 SSN MINOR SEMI FINAL – FEVER v SWIFTS2020-10-06T18:11:40+10:00

Forums Australia 2020 SSN MINOR SEMI FINAL – FEVER v SWIFTS

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Wallace and Bruce fight over the ball after its shot and Bruce ends up getting another finger to the eye. They’re both frustrating each other now

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Swifts coming alive, and utilising the supershots.
    Fever with badly timed penalties and now a held ball!

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

1/2 Time: Swifts 36-29

Ian Harkin

al_ex
    Participant

Sophie G needs to address the technique on the shot, especially when she’s nervous the arch in her back gets very extreme.

The Swifts have been really good all over the court. Housby was quiet to start but had a roaring finish. It feels like they actually have their best line on court (except for maybe Moore at WD) and are all having solid individual performances.

I wish they had tried it earlier, but I think switching Cosh and ATN could be a good move for the Fever. Really it’s just Fowler and Bruce keeping them in it.

mcleod
    Participant

Far out Bruce is annoying. Just get on with the game, show pony.

netballfan91
    Participant

I did feel sorry for Bruce copping a few knocks to the eye.

How beautiful is the Hadley and Proud combo. Very controlled.

Tully
    Participant

Swifts playing very well.

Fever’s lack of plan B and change up options being exposed.

Ian Harkin

1/2 time: Swifts 36-29

Fowler 25/25 (100%)
    Teague-Neeld 4/6 (67%) 0/2 (0%)

Wallace 19/19 (100%) 3/3 (100%)
    Housby 5/6 (83%) 2/2 (100%)

I’d say this is almost the best that Swifts have played all year. And they’ve chosen a good day to do it. Super shots making a big difference.

Zara Collings
    Participant

This is the game from the swifts I’ve been waiting for all year! They look connected and patient so far I love it!

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Bruce in the halftime interview was annoying, commentator asks if her eye is okay and she goes on to say it was a new experience getting punched in the face… I don’t know how to say it I just think the way she said it in that interview was a bit unnecessary. Also, she’s getting a bit annoying down in her third as well, delaying play, unnecessary continuous arguing with the umpire. Just rubbed me the wrong way today.

Anyways, hopefully Swifts can weather what I expect to be a firing Fever side out of halftime

Kreme
    Participant

Bit of a stretch of the truth by Bruce claiming to have been “punched in the face”.

Jess Anstiss making sure the floor is clean by wiping it regularly with her dress. I thought falling over was a Proud speciality, amazingly she hasn’t hit the deck yet!

So good to see the Swifts playing like themselves again.

JoDe
    Participant

Totally agree with Tully… Very much Stacey’s game plan. Makes the GS look good with numbers of goals – no offence to Fowler who is fantastic, but GA is just a feeder with few goals (Medhurst). Hasn’t helped with Alice TN’s confidence or skill set. No plan B!

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Good decision by Fever to take cosh off and put more pressure at WD through Francis. Now I’m worried

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

WOW, that play by Swifts attack was amazing to watch.
    Also, a great intercept by Housby, great timing

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2020 SSN MINOR SEMI FINAL – FEVER v SWIFTS