2020 SSN ROUND 1 – GIANTS v SWIFTS

2020 SSN ROUND 1 – GIANTS v SWIFTS2020-08-02T11:22:15+10:00

Forums Australia 2020 SSN ROUND 1 – GIANTS v SWIFTS

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Giants shot about 5 two pointers in a row to finish, I think we’ll see a lot more of Dwyer. A big loss for the Swifts program losing her and Letherbarrow!!

Ugly ending but with the way the Giants were shooting they were probably going to catch the Swifts. Smart tactical decision.

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

Swifts 63-Giants 61

Swifts 55/67 (8/17)
    Giants 48/55 (13/18)

Super shots:
    Wallace 6/13
    Harten 9/13

Assists: Price 16
    Gains: Klau 8

MVP: Moore

JR
    Participant

Missed the end of the game. I’d recorded it and started watching at 1.30pm here in Melbourne so I could zap through the ads. And then Andrews came on at the start of the last quarter and I didn’t see any more.

I agree about the uniforms for these two teams being too similar.

I don’t know what I think of the 2 point shot; looks like another game was being played for the last five minutes of each quarter.

Still haven’t decided whether to watch Pulse v Mystics or Vixens v Collingwood. Shame the SSN didn’t have a look at the ANZP schedule for these overlapping weeks and avoid clashes.

Clayhay
    Participant

Ive only seen a qtr so far, and this super shot is crap… the in and out, the rush to get it in the zone. The qtr i seen had Harten get a penalty in the 1pt zone but stepped back to take the 2, whatever happened to taking the penalty where it is set? A few years ago, there were lots of calls for penalty not set!

Was it just me or was the court slippery, a few slipped over….

Long shots look great when they are worth a point, the 2pts dont make it exciting, it makes me turn off. Its just not netball!

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

Jinxibo
    Participant

:yahoo: I got excited about a 2 point shot.

:scratch: the game seemed to be missing something. I don’t now if it needs a crowd, too many rolling subs or because it’s round 1. The game seemed to lack something :scratch:

Ian HarkinIan Harkin
    Ian HarkinIan Harkin
    Ian HarkinIan Harkin
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2020 SSN ROUND 1 – GIANTS v SWIFTS