2020 SSN ROUND 12 – FEVER v SWIFTS

2020 SSN ROUND 12 – FEVER v SWIFTS2020-09-12T09:38:09+10:00

Forums Australia 2020 SSN ROUND 12 – FEVER v SWIFTS

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Participant

If they take Garbin off they should give Singleton another opportunity. She really grew into the game against Magpies and seems less likely to throw ball away than Haythornthwaite and Garbin. 10 turnovers between them in a half is just not going to win matches especially against teams like Fever.

nettygal
    Participant

Argh as a swifts fan frustrating to watch. Fowler is the best in the world and so dominant, but fevers gameplay frustrating to watch, just chuck it anywhere close to the goal circle and hope for the best lol.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Agree Nettygal, its also a very vanilla playing style and I can’t lie, most of the time I hate watching a lob into Fowler

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Klau placed herself so well and nearly got an intercept but the umpire called a contact., Klau looks so done (in terms of facial expressions, she is still giving it everything though!)

nettygal
    Participant

Agree it’s so boring. Not to take away from her she’s a fantastic player. But take her away and would love to see the score lol! Compared to other teams that have different MVP’s each week

Tully
    Participant

Give Singleton a crack. She couldn’t do any worse.

Klau has actually had a pretty good game. Just no cover and support from her teammates.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Definitely! The scores would be interesting to see without her there

On another note, Aryang is going to be amazing, she is playing so well at this level

al_ex
    Participant

I’ve always found teams that Fowler plays for to be astonishingly boring in attack, but it’s just a testament to how amazing she is. Yes she’s tall but the way in which she controls space and stands up strong time and time again is astonishing. She singlehandedly makes average play look elite. And she breaks the spirit of opposition defenders, which is why it’s so easy for things to fall apart like is happening now.

Sunday Aryang gets better every match! Such an exciting talent I love seeing her combination with Bruce.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Wallace nearly singlehandedly keeping the Swifts in this

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

And now Garbin following Wallace’s lead and sinks an additional 2 super shots!

nettygal
    Participant

She really is an amazing player, and moves beautifully for such a tall player. She should be getting MVP every match, she’s truly the best every game

Last years pre season cup she was out and west coast got flogged in every game from memory!!

Would love to see the swifts defenders double back on Fowler though like the commentators suggested

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

And now an intercept from Garbin. As I write this they throw it away

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

3/4 Time: Fever 61-51

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

If Swifts can score off their own centre passes and just get a few turnovers which they convert, this could end up being VERY close. Let’s see who comes out of the break on top.
    Proud is amazing now that she is back in form. I would like to see her in the Diamonds

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

If Swifts win, boy oh boy the super shot rule could become even more controversial

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2020 SSN ROUND 12 – FEVER v SWIFTS