2020 SUNCORP SUPER NETBALL

2020 SUNCORP SUPER NETBALL2019-11-12T22:04:49+10:00

Forums Australia 2020 SUNCORP SUPER NETBALL

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Slightly off topic…..but they are running an Allstar team (kind of thing) on the SSN App. They are up to selecting a GD – which I guess would be a no brainer – However they have Erena Mikaere as one of the contenders, and no Maddy Turner 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

Sounds like it’s from last year or something? Meanwhile, you should check out OUR dream team thread. You like your players of the past, so this one should be right up your alley…

TB
    Participant

It definitely is, but I am so useless at maths 🤦‍♂️😂 Once I figure all that out, and still have the players I want in there (within the budget)…..I should be good 🤞

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

JR
    Participant

There’s an article in The Age about SSN. Geva Mentor talking about starting much later (no date offered), maybe in hubs, and finishing in November.

She also talks about the salary issue, including Job Keeper, and what Layla Guscoth is doing.

I am not sure if people without a subscription can see it, but the article is in today’s CVP blog in The Age …. it’s at 2.58pm.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/coronavirus-updates-live-covid-19-cases-worldwide-pass-3-3-million-20200503-p54pa9.html

Sorry if it’s already posted, I did have a forage on the Forum, and couldn’t see it.

It does look like a lot of the same information in the link from George’s tweet posted above.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by JR.
    Ian HarkinIan Harkin

Comes from this interview…

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

TACTIXSUPPORTER
    Participant

I loved watching this!

Interesting no one picked the Diamonds captain! Thwaites Fowler Harten and Wallace picked as the GS players.

Interesting to see Ward selected over experience Suncorp players. Layton must rate her

JR
    Participant

Vic Premier has just announced professional sports’ clubs can start training in a safe, appropriate and cautious way from 11.59pm Tuesday 12 May. He specifically mentioned AFL and rugby league. But these are national comps, as is SSN. So what have other states announced on this….or will Magpies and Vixens get an advantage…ha ha…..

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

Think they should be able to get back to training, but they don’t have a start date yet. Not sure what’s going to happen with SSN. Think they said no earlier than the end of June.

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

mcleod
    Participant

The last sentence didn’t make for great reading

mcleod
    Participant

Question, does anyone know when South and West Australia, are likely to lift their Quarantine restrictions.
    I guess with the Fever and Tbirds unable to travel interstate, without having to isolate for 14 days, is a big stumbling block for the SSN to get going.

Ian HarkinIan Harkin

Not sure. Qld is also in a similar boat. But remember, they’re not going to be starting before the end of June anyway.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2020 SUNCORP SUPER NETBALL