2020 Vitality Netball Nations Cup – Eng, NZ, SA, Jam (January)

2020 Vitality Netball Nations Cup – Eng, NZ, SA, Jam (January)2019-10-23T11:05:50+10:00
Viewing 12 posts - 271 through 282 (of 282 total)
  • Author

TACTIXSUPPORTER
        Participant

Ok, I am so confused! During the game and after the game I could not see anything on this forum.

Few days later, I see that everyone else could access the forum.

Some very odd and annoying issues going on lately. Is it just me affected?

Back to the netball….

NZ showed some great signs for the future. Never was a Wilson fan until this tournament. Hopefully she keeps building.

Waylay
          Participant

I had the same issue TactixSupporter! Mine stopped at about page 9 and then yesterday all of the remaining pages just appeared. I thought it was real strange that nobody had commented on the final at all lol

TACTIXSUPPORTER
            Participant

Very strange!

Overall, great tournament to blood the young guns.

Thought SA would be better though. That was their top line up, and IMO didn’t really have structure. Coaching issues or just missing Burger?
              Potigeter attitude is terrible for the team.

England unearthed some real gems! Fisher Caldwell Carter will all be stars in the future. Surprised that Caldwell could play GA VERY well.

Wilson Souness and Saunders were the stand ours for NZ. Saunders at WD was a nice change up. Poi and Souness combo will be used for years to come.

SRicket looked fitter, but she just isn’t as confidence as the other shooters YET.

Watson Karaka Burger did well! NZ did well to win with just 10 fit players.

I hope Mes is alright!

Now to see what players step up during ANZ. Langman Poi Souness Crampton Saunders have that midcourt going well currently.
              Feel like another shooter needs developing over next year.
              Nweke or Dunn….

Noels has really got NZ netball back on top of the world!

Participant

I had a problem last week as well and reported it to NS who managed to sort it.

So no you aren’t alone.

NZChampion
                Participant

Try refreshing the page everytime you come on. Or go to forums and that should display the recent topics that were viewed.

Some great statistical analysis here from the Vitality Netball Nations Cup.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=573233226866423&id=285397828983299

Waylay
                    Participant

Just finished catching up on the games. Who was the English male commentator? I admired his intent but he really didn’t have a clue. My favourite quote of his from the week was ‘Phoenix Karana spent some time with the London Pulse here in England” whaaaaaaat???

Jinxibo
                      Participant

Ha Ha, I noticed that too. I was waiting for his co-commentator to correct him, because she didn’t I wondered if he meant something other than actually playing for them ?? namely she assisted with a training session, mentored some young ones !!
                        He had a nice tone to his voice. but yeah, not a clue 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Jinxibo.
                        minkie
                        Participant

I had so problem with pages, I just used the next button.
                          Bailey’s ok, unsure what the prob was but should be up and running in a month.
                          No to Dunn period, not committed enough and no to Grace, still needs time to learn and grow. Aus would be ready to snapple the massive hiffs. Don’t know who else? Elle Bird? Agree re TP, she just doesn’t appear to have the fire in her belly.

NZChampion
                          Participant

I’m glad that Bailey is okay minkie. I was worried about her.

It’s definitely not time for our young shooters yet. But it’s really nice to know we have them as options in the future. The more experience and fitness they can add to their game, the better it is for NZ.

TP, well her demeanor has never been enthusiastic has it lol.

Viewing 12 posts - 271 through 282 (of 282 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Go to Top