2021 ANZP ROUND 1

2021 ANZP ROUND 12021-04-16T13:26:51+10:00

Forums New Zealand 2021 ANZP ROUND 1

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Participant

@Nesian, thanks. I think she needs to fix that…

Do we know if it’s something that’s suitable for a high performance athlete?
    How many calories?
    Is there a reduced fat and salt substitute?

:scratch: :scratch:

Now you know what I’ve been doing this week besides getting told off by AllieC :whistle:

NZChampion
    Participant

Two good games that didn’t quite go to the predictions of many. Personally I love an upset.

Stars were very pretty to watch except that incident with Wilson and Mason. Please tidy that up Maia. We know you can be so much better without that kind of carry on.

Pulse weren’t too bad. Not a Tibble fan, particularly in GA. Maybe they could swap Dunn and Tibble around. Overall a good come back in the end.

Steel! 😍 Reminded me of the Sting days! Just newly reinvented with player personnel, but playing the solid keep possession game. Beautiful performance and wow Fisher! So calm and strong at the back. Really gave Watson a run for her money.

I’d like to think Tactix will get their crap together on attack. I think coaches need to pull players when they’re not performing. Bird was in all sorts of trouble the whole game. Noeline would. 😉 Sooner better than later. Same with Gail, something needed to change. But kept with it.

Good first couple of games for the season. Tonight’s game of the Giant Goal shooters and defenders. This is really good for Silverferns defenders. What a variety of shooting circles we have in the ANZP.

Jayceenz
    Participant

Wow Steel girls! Was so awesome to see them go against what was predicted! Fisher and Metaurau (scuse spelling) were brilliant together. As for Captain fantastic Shannon Saunders – she would have to be the most under-rated midcourt player in NZ but always plays her best and gives 100%.
    Is it me or am I the only one who thinks tonights game is going to be a lob yawn fest?? B-)

ahdz
    Participant

I loved how the Steel played last night, was unfortunate Tiana was off on the shot but had some beautiful touches. Saunders was a well deserved MVP, didn’t really watch the first game – got a little bored to be honest.

In tonight’s game I’m hoping to see some beautiful feeds into CBass from Kara and hoping to see the Magic stand up and take the game

Ian Harkin

Mystics v Magic

GS – Nweke
    GA – Mes
    WA – Toeava
    C – Earle
    WD – Ioane
    GD – Burley
    GK – Fitzpatrick

GS – Bassett
    GA – Semple
    WA – Kara
    C – Winders
    WD – Edgecombe
    GD – Mikaere
    GK – Fakahokotau

JR
    Participant

look at Ama’s hair, as good as George’s!

NZChampion
    Participant

Omg embarrassing. If it’s not the nets, this year it’s the pole wrapper things. 😂

Ian Harkin

JR
    Participant

Feeds into Grace need work.

Ian Harkin

1/4 time: Magic 14-11

Nweke 8/11 (73%)
    Mes 3/4 (75%)

Bassett 6/7 (86%)
    Semple 6/7 (86%)

Waylay
    Participant

Magic haven’t worked out how to feed Bassett yet. Although Fitzpatrick is beating her for position.

Impressed with Chiara Semple. Glad to see she can replicate her form from England in New Zealand. Hope she can keep it up for 60 min

JR
    Participant

Interesting that both GAs have been swapped. Semple was great to watch and Mes doing a good job defensively.

JR
    Participant

Haven’t been able to watch most of the third quarter because the streaming is not working. Mostly I’ve had a black screen and no sound, now I have a still of the game with 2 lots of audio. Seems to have righted itself finally. Fingers crossed.

Ian Harkin

Full time: Magic 64-60

Nweke 49/59 (83%)
    Mes 6/9 (67%)
    Vui 5/6 (83%)

Assists 53 (Toeava 32)
    Gains 12 (Fitzpatrick 5)

Bassett 36/41 (88%)
    Semple 16/22 (73%)
    Williams 12/14 (86%)

Assists 55 (Winders 25)
    Gains 7 (Edgecomb, Fakahokotau 2)

Penalties: Mystics 49-41
    Turnovers: Mystics 22-19

MVP: Sam Winders (Magic)

Jinxibo
    Participant

The highest scoring game of the round. I’m not convinced Magic or Mystics would have beaten any of the other 4 teams.

Looking forward to being entertained

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums New Zealand 2021 ANZP ROUND 1