2021 ANZP ROUND 9

2021 ANZP ROUND 92021-06-11T20:37:24+10:00

Forums New Zealand 2021 ANZP ROUND 9

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Steel must be loving seeing how much Pulse and Tactix are blowing chances to push out big wins. 5 bonus points from 9 matches for the Pulse…

It was great to see Parata FINALLY play Gordon and Kersten the right way around. They really lost some attacking drive when Gordon had to go off.

Hume should make the Ferns, I think she should even be starting. Her transformation has been wonderful, good for her. It’s crazy to think a year ago we were all shocked she kept getting contracts and now she plays like this!

Ian Harkin

Full time: stars 55-53 (MVP Mila Reuelu-Buchanan)

mcleod
    Participant

A couple of training camps with Dame Noels, and look what it’s done to Hume.
    When the Stars signed her again, I was like seriously why!!, well it’s working out good now.

Jayceenz
    Participant

Is it me or is Maddy Gordon getting more dangerous when she plays at centre? Yes she is a good player but she seems to go for the player a lot rather than the ball and consequently gets penalised a lot more. Loving watching Jamie Hume and if she doesn’t get in the Ferns I would be very surprised.

JR
    Participant

Pulse have won 3 games so of their 6 losses, 5 have been less than 5 points….they’ve lost starting players Rore, Ekenasio, and Burger (and Metuarau and Savai’inaea from the bench) from their Premiership winning team from last year …doing better than the Vixens….

JR
    Participant

Gordon is a dangerous player; I didn’t notice it a lot today, but she has scared the …. out of me other games.

mcleod
    Participant

No Ellie Bird for tonight. Or Prosser or Glen.
    Hmmmmm

WeWood
    Participant

Ohhhh it could turn ugly for the Tactix tonight. Kate Grant and Amelia Walmsley are the replacements – not familiar with either name. Lots on TPSR’s shoulders tonight. Be interested seeing her at GS.

WeWood
    Participant

Just Googled, Walmsley is a Howick College student. In the NZSS team.

Kerryn
    Participant

maybe put Fenwick in at GS? has experience at this level in the shooting circle, added height and strong rebounder for TPSR to take the majority of the shots..

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Kerryn.
    mcleod
    Participant

Amelia is very tall, and Kate Grant is not.
    Perhaps a moving circle, tire the Steel defenders out, and hope that Jane/Karin get plenty of ball.

moooz
    Participant

I would think Kate Grant (formerly Shearer) will get the start at GA. She played for the Steel a few years ago and has previously played with TPSR at club level.

mcleod
    Participant

Kate Grant was in the team for last week. Maybe things might not be so bad after all. I must think positive.

JR
    Participant

Any one else experiencing flakey streaming here in Oz?

Ian Harkin
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 116 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums New Zealand 2021 ANZP ROUND 9