2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v Eng (Sept)

2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v Eng (Sept)2021-08-26T18:23:25+10:00

Forums International 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v Eng (Sept)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 464 total)
  • Author
    Participant

will be changes 2nd half for NZ for sure

NZChampion
    Participant

Good game to watch. It feels like England could take the game from here with all the momentum towards the end.

Crampton with 4 turnovers so far, very uncharacteristic. Perhaps captaincy blues? Hope she can get the nerves out of the way now.

Jury a bit behind the play by a second. Burger the leader down there with the energetic Gordan running a muck.

Sammy surprised me so much! Needs to watch out for Serena, but better than I expected. Prefer her in WD.

Metuarau! 👏👏👏 Amazing debut so far! Nice combo with Maia, bit of a scratchy start, but came right.

Maryann
    Participant

Kersten at C
    Fitzpatrick at GK
    Jury at GD

Maryann
    Participant

Winders back on at WD

nanator
    Participant

Kersten seems very much beaten by Guthrie. Not sure if it’s just Guthrie coming into the game

enozlas
    Participant

I am LOVING how much we can hear DNT. She’s a guru coach and to hear her riding every single play is such good insight. One of the positives to no crowds.

Ian Harkin

NZ 36-32 with 2mins left 3rd Q

nanator
    Participant

I would be bringing Saunders in C

nanator
    Participant

Also, Jury had been good at GK. But at GD her attacking game is too lazy, needs Burger

Gadvocate
    Participant

Kersten really isn’t the ferns’ answer at C, too hesitant on the feed and driving into nowhere – possibly down to being beaten by Guthrie but has been the trend the past few outings, really…

nanator
    Participant

I love the confidence and energy Wilson and Tiana are giving to each other! They’re both bringing each other into the game, and Wilson looks so confident against Mentor compared to the first quarter

WeWood
    Participant

Concur with the comments re Kersten and Jury. Bring Saunders onto C and Burger back to GD. Tiana looks buggered, I’d swap her for Te Paea.

WeWood
    Participant

How Kersten is ahead of Poi, based on that 15 minutes, I don’t know..

NZChampion
    Participant

Don’t really like Jury in GD. But she did okay, but just on attack slightly lacked the drive. Our attack is really steady against this rangy defence. Messy at times, but that same momentum from CC. Amazing work Noeline.

England are hot on our tail. Playing some really nice netball as well. Fisher is definitely a better option in GS. I thought Cobden had a good strangle hold on Crampton.

Ian Harkin

3/4 time: NZ 37-33

Wilson 24/30 (80%)
    Metuarau 13/15 (87%)

Cardwell 15/20 (75%)
    Fisher 14/15 (93%)
    Drakeford-Lewis 4/4 (100%)

Penalties: Eng 42-22
    Turnovers: Eng 20-16

England upped their game in attack and defence in the 3rd Q. They’ll have to do more of the same in the 4th.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 464 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums International 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v Eng (Sept)