2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v Eng (Sept)

2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v Eng (Sept)2021-08-26T18:23:25+10:00

Forums International 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v Eng (Sept)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 464 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Will be very interested to see how the NZ line up goes – was really hoping to see Heffernan at centre, I think she is a stronger option than Kersten or Winders and was really impressed with her in the ANZP this year (from memory the only issue was that sometimes she reset/passed back a bit too soon sometimes, but better to treasure possession than force feeds)

Bit frustrated with England’s line up – really hope they try another option at WA

mcleod
    Participant

Well ok then.

cookiesnjam
    Participant

Agreed Cb98. Malcolm either forces the ball in or is too scared to feed.

TB
    Participant

I really like to know the thinking behind having someone like Jamie Hume, who was in the team for the first test. And now dropped for this one, yet did not see any court time?

nanator
    Participant

Early days – but TP and Metaurau not gelling yet. Also Kersten is really flat for me – she’s taking away space and not presenting strongly. I dont see what NT sees in her..

enozlas
    Participant

Roses need to bring on a their other GA I feel this combo isn’t generating enough movement to open up the circle

** roses not ferns! Oops!

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by enozlas.
    Ian Harkin

Defences well on top so far. Or Attacks just not working.

schmeetle
    Participant

Is anyone else in Australia having problems with the stream dropping out every minute or so. I don’t think I’ll be able to watch the whole game like this :unsure:

Jayceenz
    Participant

Okay that experiment didn’t work Noels now lets change the circle and the centre pretty please. Kersten just isn’t doing it at all and TP and TM are not working well at all. :wacko:

enozlas
    Participant

I’m watching from Vic and no issues

Ian Harkin

1/4 time: NZ 10-7

Selby-Rickit 6/7 (86%)
    Metuarau 4/5 (80%)

Fisher 6/7 (86%)
    Cardwell 1/4 (25%)

Penalties: NZ 14-13
    Turnovers: Eng 9-8

Both attack ends struggling a touch, but England really not gelling so far. Fitzpatrick and Jury doing a good job.

amandalouise
    Participant

i really dislike the not-so-new short pass rule – it is very unfair on any player who is trying to defend it.

nanator
    Participant

Guscoth is hands down the best player on court at the moment; she’s getting so much hand to ball and gathering it up too

Ian Harkin

England coming back. Things looking smoother with SDL on for Cardwell.

enozlas
    Participant

I totally agree re short pass rule! Basically making hard 3 second defence pointless when you can just drop the ball right in front of you to another player. Not a fan at all!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 464 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums International 2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v Eng (Sept)