2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v NZ Men’s Invitational team

2021 Cadbury Netball Series – NZ v NZ Men’s Invitational team2021-09-12T11:05:46+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 236 total)
  • Author
    Participant

@Waylay the only reason I can think of is that she is stuck in Auckland (though I do think Lokotui is a future fern)

Kerryn
      Participant

bloody good early decision to move it out’ve Hamilton – I’m thinking with three new cases today – one at the hospital(unknown on arrival so staff exposure etc), and 2 outside the level 3 zone in Cambridge and Kawhia may mean level 3 goes on for longer than the 5 initial days!! (by no means taking away from anyone who has been in harsher lockdowns for ages – just frustrated – if people could follow the rules this wouldn’t keep happening)

but hey atleast we still have netball to watch!!

TB
        Participant

I still don’t understand why Poi is not in this team. It’s the only decision of DNT I don’t understand.
          No disrespect to Kersten, but I don’t understand her selection.

Baller
          Participant

Just seen a couple of clips of the NZ men from last year on Facebook. Simply for viewing enjoyment, I hope the uniforms are more distinguisable than last year. Even bright bibs would a difference.

Kerryn
            Participant

there was an article on stuff earlier to say they’re still waiting for travel exemptions for players in Auckland (and one here in Ngaruawahia – though there’s no excuse for them not to have got out before lockdown hit last weekend) Captain Kruz is one of them – so might be quite a different look to last years – though there are so many talented male netballers round the country I”m sure they will still put up a jolly good (And enjoyable to watch) fight!!

thunder123
              Participant

Is there a team list of the men playing?

Kerryn
                Participant

there was a squad announced awhile back on facebook I think, but haven’t seen anything recently.

Kerryn
                  Participant

there fb page is ‘New Zealand Men’s & Mixed Netball Association’

has a few updates from the last couple of days – just can’t post links

Maryann
                    Participant

thanks Kerryn. I tried to post about the article a couple of hours ago but the forums wouldn’t let me. Wouldnt even let me say a word on here, unlike now 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Maryann.
                      mcleod
                      Participant

Would have been better if the Ferns played NZ A. Not sure I’ll even bother to watch. Only interested in watching Karin Burger, but Noels will prob sit her on the bench for half the time like in the england series.

Maryann
                        Participant

@McLeod – watch it and see if you are right 🙂 I’m hopeful Burger will get a lot of time at GD. She’s going to be needed.

Kerryn
                          Participant

I’d love to see the following get some decent time together (though I know it won’t happen)
                            Wilson/Nweke (she needs some decent court time to see if she’s up to it)
                            Meterau
                            Saunders
                            Heffernan (seeing as there’s no Poi)
                            Winders
                            Burger
                            Tong

mcleod
                            Participant

I’m resigned to Kersten playing at C.

Kerryn
                              Participant

and a final decline for the exemption

Maryann
                                Participant

There are two more stuff articles about the SF

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 236 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top