2021 CONSTELLATION CUP – NZ v AUST (March)

2021 CONSTELLATION CUP – NZ v AUST (March)2021-03-29T09:09:17+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 732 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Watch Klau and Bruce in this last quarter.

WeWood
      Participant

Bassett on!

K2
        Participant

Australia guilty of being too relaxed on their own centre passes this game. We convert off our gains and then do something silly to lose the ball off our own centre.

WeWood
          Participant

Ahhh Maloney with the very close attention to Poi’s neck there..

K2
            Participant

I want Koenen in GA please!! Austin looks tired she is walking.

Tully
              Participant

Australia need Price back on in C. Klau and Weston struggle to get the ball out but where was the GD and C???

And yet it’s Koenen that goes off. I’ll be surprised if this is the answer.

Don’t think the Diamonds are going to be able to suddenly win loss of ball back to get this game back now.

WeWood
                Participant

Taurua imploring her side to “be decisive”

Tully
                  Participant

Finally a change in C. Too late.

Still no change defensively.

WeWood
                    Participant

CBass with the big spill!

WeWood
                      Participant

Poi and Saunders are passing and cutting everywhere. Great to see!

K2
                        Participant

Klau and Bruce comprehensively beaten in second half.

WeWood
                          Participant

17-9 last quarter to the Ferns.

WeWood
                            Participant

The crowd tomorrow will be massive for the Ferns.

Jbss
                              Participant

We need Proud or Hadley in the 12 next game. Watson was looking tired and I cant see a Charles Moloney midcourt doing the job. Next game should have Moloney in WD with Price in C to start too. Basset had a chance to show why she should be the impact player and didn’t really take it. Yes she can dominate but the circumstances under which she does need to be so specific and I just think if someone has 100+ test caps they need to stand up in big moments and make it easier for the players around them. I like the Klau, Bruce, Weston combo but maybe we should try Bruce and Weston in the circle tomorrow.

al_ex
                                Participant

First major capitulation from the Diamonds and Marinkovic’s first game with quite bad substitute decisions. A change needed to be made in that shooting circle but how it was Koenen that came off is beyond me. How many more 60% games does Austin need to play before they give someone else a run at GA? If they really don’t want Koenen out of GS then put Dwan in the 12.

I still don’t think Moloney contributes enough in attack and I don’t think even during her times at Vixens she was that strong. I love her defence and work through the middle third but she just doesn’t feed. She’s just surrounded by excellent players. Surely Proud or Hadley have to get a go at this point. I never thought I’d ever say this but I think Price has become a far better C than WD option, she needs to be used there at some point.

The Defenders got easily beaten once Poi came on and opened things up. They should have brought Jenner on at GD and let Bruce go back to GK. Weston is a good WD against NZL so I hope they keep letting her build there.

Wilson so much stronger tonight but it was really Poi that lifted the team to have more confidence in putting the ball in. She dominated Moloney and Charles. Absolutely the game changer today, what a quality player.

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 732 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top