2021 Netball Legends Series – England v Superleague All Stars

2021 Netball Legends Series – England v Superleague All Stars2021-01-15T21:14:46+10:00

Forums United Kingdom 2021 Netball Legends Series – England v Superleague All Stars

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 153 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Interesting team and a bit light on shooters.
    I wonder what’s happening with Nat Panagarry? She’s in the roses programme isn’t she? But hasn’t been training with them.

I’d have loved to have seen Adean Thomas and Sigi as well as Mary Cholhok (I thought she was named in the original announcement!).

Would have also been great to have Nia Jones and the new Zimbabwean player for Storm.
    Was also expecting Kim Commane/Borger too.

Also Stacey Francis is in the UK she would have been a good All Star.

I guess maybe players didn’t want to quarantine?
    Still I’m very excited, especially to see Beth Cobden playing 🙌🏻 And Layla Guscoth, is this her first game back for the Roses?

englishrose21
    Participant

Also Annika Lee-Jones or Donnell Wallam would have been interesting to see!

Maryann
    Participant

Natalie Pangarry has been named in the All Stars Squad

thunder123
    Participant

Will we be able to view in Australia, or won’t be available?

Ian Harkin

Somehow I doubt it. I asked on twitter and got no response from Sky, but someone else said that it wouldn’t be. It’s on Sky Sports YouTube account. We’ll see.

Ian Harkin

thunder123
    Participant

Quite disappointing this isn’t on in Australia. Would’ve paid money to watch too

Ian Harkin

Have no idea what’s going on. A couple of years ago, we could see the games from over there when they put them up on YouTube, then all of a sudden last year, they stopped it and made it just for UK people. I don’t know why. :unsure:

PICASSO123
    Participant

Stop whining and download VPN on Google Play. I LOVE NETBALL and I’ll do anything to watch live netball. I always download VPN on Google Play and it works out fine.

Zara
    Participant

I did think that it was going to be able to be viewed internationally, I cannot remember if that was wishful thinking or I definitely read it somewhere… Would be a bit odd to have an “international” all stars team that none of their friends/family could watch! Hopefully you do get to see it, I am so looking forward to it!

Zara
    Participant

England Starting 7

Quashie
    Gusgoth
    Clarke
    Guthrie
    Haythornthwaite
    Housby
    Fisher

Excited :yahoo:

Ian Harkin

Ian Harkin

Zara
    Participant

It’s very frantic, I’d expect that from the all stars since they haven’t played together much but England are throwing away a lot of balls too.

21-18 currently to England after they threw away a few balls

Zara
    Participant

Mvula and Leota are incredible together

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 153 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums United Kingdom 2021 Netball Legends Series – England v Superleague All Stars