2021 SSN PRELIM FINAL

2021 SSN PRELIM FINAL2021-08-20T12:37:23+10:00

Forums Australia 2021 SSN PRELIM FINAL

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Fever have no answers. Fowler being shut down and no one else stepping up. This is the reason Antstiss and Charles are not ready for Diamonds.

Ian Harkin

So far this has just been a copybook display from Giants of how to beat Fever. Can they keep it up?

Current turnover stat is 18-10 against Fever, penalties are 39-19 against Fever.

Giants 47-35

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

@nanator, I totally agree. Fowler feels like their one and only plan, which is great when she’s on but sucks for them that she’s having a rare off day today.

I hope the Giants can hold on but I do hope Swifts end up winning the season.

Ian Harkin

3/4 time: Giants 51-41

Harten 30/36, Dwyer 18/21
    Fowler 29/32, Teague-Neeld 6/8

10 in front going into the last 15 minutes and yet it feels as if Giants just let Fever off the hook a bit there. The lead got out to 13 at one stage. Can Fever win it from here?

enozlas
    Participant

Really bad timing for Fowler to be having her worst game yet. But I just can’t write off the fever yet, they have an uncanny ability to win these sorts of games. This will come down to whether the Giants can keep their cool

nanator
    Participant

Funnily enough, ATN in those last 10 minutes seemed the most confident in that attack end… glad to see the improvement from her in these last 2 years

AllieC
    Participant

Giants can do this but can’t let up at all. Fever can score quickly and turn it around but haven’t been playing anywhere near their best.

Defence of Giants has been incredible.

nanator
    Participant

I hate listening to Sue commentate on a Fever game.

popcorny
    Participant

Sophie Dwyer is going to be an absolute star.

enozlas
    Participant

The Dwyer/Hay combo will be the future of Australian netball.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Giants will have an interesting situation on their hands when Austin returns. In my opinion, neither deserves to be on the bench.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

Massive offensive contact by Fowler (Poolman hits the floor) but Giants already had the ball so just an advantage call.

nanator
    Participant

I love Fowler normally. She’s a cool, calm customer… but really not liking the frustration and the offensive contacts from her.. getting dirty.

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

I still don’t understand how Sue is allowed to commentate Fever matches. It’s such a massive conflict of interest and even if you disregard that, her bias is pretty clear.

Ian Harkin

GIANTS WIN!!!! It’s an all-Sydney Grand Final!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2021 SSN PRELIM FINAL