2021 SSN ROUND 10

2021 SSN ROUND 102021-07-09T21:28:10+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • Author
      netballmum
      Participant

KD gets the start this week

al_ex
          Participant

Nice to see Fraser rewarded with the start, I think she deserves it based off form.

It will be interesting to see how Stanton backs up this game. If she plays as well as last week I think it might be close, especially considering that to my knowledge the Swifts have still been in quarantine.

mcleod
            Participant

Only been 3min 20 int the game, and already a time out.

Took half of the first Q for Kumwenda to score her first goal. Swifts 9-3

mcleod
                Participant

Jo Weston really is the worst passer in Netball

1/4 time: Swifts 18-6

Wallace 12/12, Housby 5/7
                    Kumwenda 4/4, Stanton 2/2

This Swifts defence is all over it. Vixens struggling to find any connections at all. Current NNP… Swifts 128 v Vixens 11. That’s a pretty fair assessment.

al_ex
                    Participant

The Swifts started really well to go up 9-1 but after that it became very tentative. Vixens attack back to how they were at the beginning of the season. Weston can’t be in the Diamonds 12 with her passing and all those obstructions/contacts on the guard, they’ll be called even more with international umpires.

Proud having a down game but Hadley stepping up. The Swifts midcourters are just very good.

Abymum
                      Participant

I am at the game and am loving Fraser at WD as really using her speed. A Swifts fan in a sea of Vixen fans.

Tully
                        Participant

Swifts are good. Vixens attack is absolutely dreadful. It really is a travesty that Barkmeyer has a contract over Samason. Of course that is not their only problem.

It is just such a battle for Vixens to score at the moment. Already 12 turnovers and 28 penalties against them! Swifts 27-9

nanator
                            Participant

Swift’s are accurate. Vixens are error ridden.

I would put Allie Smith on at WD or C. Don’t know how Vixens attack end will figure it out. They’re drives are mismatched, forcing ball in, no one available. 🙂

al_ex
                              Participant

It sounds strange to say but the Swifts could be up by so much more, the attack end has become very messy. Dehaney has had great impact though it must be said.

The Vixens attack is a mess but the Swifts haven’t defended this well all season. I think Fraser/Turner/Klau is the right combo.

Morts
                                Participant

If Moloney is supposed to be the saviour of this attack end… no wonder it’s such a mess. She’s really been found out this season.
                                  Surely it’s worth trying Barkmeyer in WA?

Swifts defence is on song, but their attack isn’t crash hot today. Makes the scoreline even more incredible

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top