2021 SSN ROUND 2

2021 SSN ROUND 22021-05-06T22:22:01+10:00
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Why is the clock counting up??

Participant

Things are different in WA.

Bit hard to concentrate on the netball with other issues going on. But swifts have hit the front and are playing well. 17-12

1/4 time: Swifts 17-13

8 turnovers to 4 against Fever. That’s very unlike them. Normally a low turnover team. Swifts are killing Fever in the midcourt. Proud is everywhere.

More turnovers from Fever. That’s 12 in 21 minutes. They’ve had full games with that many turnovers. Swifts 22-19

Timeout with Swifts up 27-24. 1 1/2 mins left in the 2nd Q. Let’s see if the super shots make a difference here.

al_ex
                Participant

Garbin has the most amazing hang time. She reminds me of Kumwenda. Hopefully she can get her confidence back on the shot.

When the Swifts play with speed and composure they look unbeatable but still too many random errors. The Fever look better without Charles on, but I still think Cosh and ATN are the wrong way around.

1/2 time: Swifts 28-26

Great take and goal from Garbin in the final seconds to give Swifts a 2 goal lead. They’ve looked the better team for the most part, but it’s all to play for in the second half. Only one successful super shot in the game so far.

Jbss
                    Participant

The Swifts are playing well but I get the feeling the Fever have another couple of gears to go up. I hope I’m wrong though

Haythornthwaite on now at WA. Meanwhile, Klau got a stray elbow to the nose. That’s some big operation going on on the sideline with Sarah. Hope she’s okay. Play back underway.

Sarah Klau all patched up now. It clearly wasn’t a blow to the nose, but the forehead. Fever have taken the lead 35-34

This game’s really heating up now. Great defence from Fever has them up by 2.

Jbss
                            Participant

The Swifts lost momentum when Klau came off, Glasgow is going to be a great point of difference for the Fever this year I think.

englishrose21
                              Participant

Why isn’t Gaudie calling the game? It’s painful listening to this guy. He says things and then corrects the netball terminology ??

englishrose21
                                Participant

Also this production is awful. The clock, the score and the siren. It’s not that hard to get right ??
                                  We shouldn’t have to go to quarter time not knowing the score ??‍♀️

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 143 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Go to Top