2021 SSN ROUND 3

2021 SSN ROUND 32021-05-14T23:54:43+10:00

Forums Australia 2021 SSN ROUND 3

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Molly Jovic is such an underrated star of this Pies midcourt

schmeetle
    Participant

Was Potgieter part of the South African team when Norma coached them? If so, Potgieter has forgotten Norma’s mantra of “you’ve got an S on your bib so damn well shoot”.

I find Potgieter one of the most frustrating/irritating players to watch.

Montyandpoppy
    Participant

Who just requested Gooden in Shooter hehe. Request accepted!

mcleod
    Participant

Poti….. was not very good when she played in NZ, and is even worse in Aus.

Maryann
    Participant

Schmeetle, I agree re Potgieter. I can’t help feeling that if the number of turnovers, s caused by passing in and out were recorded, it may change her play. To me she has always been fixated on a perfect/near perfect shooting stat and isn’t prepared to go to the post if she thinks she might miss.

Maryann
    Participant

Agree with you also McLeod. The same thing re passing in and out. Also she gets quite ‘petulant’ if she is being defended tightly and doesn’t like contact and it shows on her face and her attitude.

Zara Collings
    Participant

Elle McDonald having immediate impact. She has been seriously under-utilised so far this season. Would like to see Maisie in C with Elle WA.

Ian Harkin

3/4 time: 44-44

Well, this game has looked like going right down to the wire basically from the beginning. three quarters down and we’re still no closer to working out who’s going to win it. Feel it’s going to come right down to the super shots.

al_ex
    Participant

A really good game. McDonald has been great since coming on. Please leave her on with Nankivell, Petty just hasn’t delivered.

The Pies play so well one play and terribly the next. The inconsistency is unfathomable.

Montyandpoppy
    Participant

Has McDonald been at full fitness? I find it weird how under-utilised she’s been. I know she missed a few pre season matches entirely?

Montyandpoppy
    Participant

And now she’s at WA!

Ian Harkin

Just when it started to feel like Magpies were on top, Garrett came up with a crucial ball and Tbirds come storming back. 53-53!

Netballcrazy1
    Participant

McDonald came on in the last five of this last quarter and threw away a game-changing pass. COuld have put the Thunderbirds ahead

Montyandpoppy
    Participant

And just dropped another. Eek

Ian Harkin

This is incredible. Does either side want to win? Do they know how?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2021 SSN ROUND 3