2021 SSN ROUND 5

2021 SSN ROUND 52021-05-28T11:49:01+10:00

Forums Australia 2021 SSN ROUND 5

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 297 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I suppose it is appropriate that JLP is in the ASICS ad as an ice hockey player…

JH
    Participant

Re: JR

Has WA ever not overreacted with covid though? Lol the sperm suits top it off and the “dirty” zone is just marvellous 😂

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by JH.
    Ian Harkin

3/4 time: Giants 50-47

Very physical game all round. Bodies on the deck everywhere. Fever making a run at Giants here. Anyone’s game but boy, a lot will be spoken about this match.

enozlas
    Participant

I have a feeling JFitz is purposely keeping Harten away from Bruce as a tactic… now that bruce has moved back to GK I wonder if she will switch the goalies again

Tully
    Participant

Not sure Harten should be the one complaining to umpires about the contact calls.

I wanted giants to win this game as I’ve been so impressed how they’ve built this team from NSW talent. But the performer aces of Harten and Price have really put me off.

JR
    Participant

Well karma – JLP off hurt.

Maryann
    Participant

Karma is a b…h :) JLP is and has always been a thug on court yet looks at the umpires with such an angelic face and gets away with it. The umpires have either lost control or need to go to spec savers.

JR
    Participant

I agree JLP is a thug and that she pulls her angelic face to get away with it. Even after her biff at 3/4 time she did one of her smirks to a team mate.

Tully
    Participant

Giants have definitely missed Brandley. Poolman and Manu’a hit their hands to ball early but haven’t had much of impact tonight.

amyrmy
    Participant

I’m a brut, love watching JLP play.

Tully
    Participant

Harten trying to wast time and gets held ball. Can’t say I’m upset.

JH
    Participant

Jo shouldn’t have bawked then… just pass it out or shoot. Damn.

JR
    Participant

what the ….. held ball called on Harten’s shot and then they’re so stunned they don’t get into defence quickly enough to stop the ball getting into Fowler to shoot the winning goal.

al_ex
    Participant

Harten makes these games too much about herself. It was like the match against Lightning last year where Manu’a got sent off. Insisting on taking super shots for no reason, getting Dwyer to pass out from under the post, getting a held ball because of wasting time. A big wasted opportunity!!

Fever are so hard to beat. They always just seem to find a way to get over the line.

schmeetle
    Participant

Appropriate that Harten being smarty-smarty loses the ball in the key moment. All those antics come to naught.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 297 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Australia 2021 SSN ROUND 5